We are looking for a reception teacher to work at an over subscribed School located on the North London/Herts borders to start April with a view to go permanent in July.
The is a popular school that is highly regarded within the community, it offers a strong, supportive structure. Therefore our ideal candidate will have the vision and energy to sustain and promote current standards of achievement, and ensure the continued development and progress of the school.
The school promotes excellence in every aspect of life, and is incredibly proud of its high achievements. It works closely with teachers, students and parents to ensure such standards are maintained.
The successful candidate will:
- Be committed to the school's high standards and ethos
- Have a strong commitment to raising standards Have very high expectations of pupils attainment and behaviour
- Be hard working and make a valuable contribution to the life of the school
- Be enthusiastic and have a sense of humour
We are currently working with numerous positions so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education is a quality mark teaching agency that is committed to offering teachers the finest opportunities throughout London and the UK.
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to Tammara Cowell.
ASQ Education partners with a number of exceptional secondary schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions. We will help you find the right short term, or long term role in a school and location that suits.
- "teacher" "teaching" "schools" "primary" "qts" "reception"