Reception Teacher Need in South Oxford!
We are currently working with a school in South Oxford who require a dedicated Foundation teacher starting in the new academic year. The role is full time and will include full classroom responsibilities. You will be given PPA time and share planning with the other EYFS teacher.
The school boasts a close knit staff and a successful Early Years department as well as an approachable Senior Leadership Team.
If you require a full time role from September 2018 in a supportive school who strives for happy children and good results then we want to hear from you today!
As the successful Reception (EYFS) Class Teacher you will need to;
- Posses Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in Reception (EYFS)
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated Primary Consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job