Receptionist Supervisor - Birmingham City Centre, Modern Offices.
Supervising one receptionist and one hospitality member of staff.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Answer telephone calls via a modern switchboard and direct to relevant person efficiently.
* Welcome external visitors on site.
* Internal communication via the factory P.A system.
* Distribute internal and external post.
* Book and schedule transport for employee visits.
* Book meetings and monitor meeting room usage.
* Communication of internal job positions.
* Arranging couriers.
* Stationery ordering.
* Keeping the reception area tidy.
* Administration support for other departments.
* Ensure that the reception runs efficiently.
* Coordinate the activities of the reception team.
* Preparing and taking responsibility for the reception roster to cover holidays ensuring cover is maintained at all times.
* Identifying issues that may impact the Reception resources, proposing solutions and reporting to the Accounts Payable Supervisor.
* Any other adhoc duties that may be required.
Essential skill requirements:
* Previous experience of working on a busy reception / front of house role.
* Ability to handle difficult situations.
* Strong communication skills.
* Excellent organisation skills.
Must have previous Reception Supervisor experience in a similar role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- reception manager
- reception supervisor