Supreme Recruitment are urgently looking for a Reception Teacher to start as soon as possible.
This "outstanding" nursery & infants school is highly regarded in the borough.
This School's aim is...
- To provide an outstanding education for every child.
- To provide a happy, secure, welcoming and stimulating environment where every individual is equally valued.
- To work as a team to plan a challenging, broad-based and well-structured education, encompassing all aspects of the curriculum.
- To value and encourage the support of parents and carers, thereby creating a positive partnership between school and home, enabling children to give of their best.
- To develop an exciting and motivating approach to learning.
- To develop and foster children?s moral and social values, alongside a sense of self-worth.
- To promote and encourage healthy lifestyles for all members of our school community.
- To ensure that everybody is provided with opportunities for professional development and their achievements are celebrated.
If this sounds like the type of environment you would like to work in and you are available to visit the school this week and meet with the head, then please apply today or contact us if you would like more information.
Full vetting will be required.
- Primary Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job