Reception Primary Teacher - Permanent Teacher post - September start! Experienced or NQT
Clarus Education are working with a brilliant Hackney school who are looking to recruit a passionate and well trained Primary Teacher to teach one of their Reception classes. This post is suitable for experienced teachers looking for a new post but also to Primary NQTs.
The School has been graded 'Good with Outstanding features', with their leadership and pupil behaviour being praised.
Q - Are you an experienced Reception Teacher, looking for a new and exciting role?
Q - Are you a Primary NQT with your sights set on securing the perfect first post?
READ ON and APPLY to Clarus Education today if so!
Reception Primary Teacher: Person
- Fully Qualified teacher with UK QTS
- Graded 'Good/Outstanding' in recent observations
- Meeting/Exceeding the teachers standards
- Great academics
- Inspirational with a Positive outlook
- Teaches Engaging and vibrant lessons
- Keen to join a growing school
Reception Primary Teacher: Role
- Full time and Permanent post
- Reception Teacher
- September 2018 - Summer start possible
- MPS/UPS £28,660 - £47,298
- 1ST Class induction programme for NQTs
- Excellent career progression and CPD programme
- Strong leadership team with a supportive and approachable Head teacher
Reception Primary Teacher: School
- Graded 'Good with Outstanding' by Ofsted
- Outstanding leadership and pupil behaviour
- Lovely school in a brand new site
- Very modern - excellent up to date technology
- Positive and enthusiastic pupils
- Inner London Borough of Hackney
Do not miss out on this fantastic Primary Teacher Reception Primary Teacher post in Hackney!
If we successfully place you, you will receive a £100 bonus!
Apply by sending your CV and a short cover letter to Clarus Education, and if shortlisted you will be contacted within 48 hours.