Reception Primary Teacher /EYFS Primary Teacher - Brent
Q- Are you an experienced Reception /EYFS Primary Teacher passionate about making a difference in the early stages of a child’s education?
Q- Are you searching for a Primary School that is heavily invested in the Early Years, and where child-centred learning is important?
Fit the bill? Continue to read for a more detail…
This 'Good’ Ofsted graded Primary school located within the London Borough of Brent is on the right tracks to becoming 'Outstanding’. Boasting impressive on-site facilities and recently renovated EYFS outdoor provisions, this vibrant school hosts an impressive teaching and learning environment.
With an emphasis on collaborative and creative play, this fantastic Brent school will be best suited to an innovative, artistic and enthusiastic Reception /EYFS Primary Teacher seeking an early years environment where child-centred learning is key!
Job Description | Reception /EYFS Primary Teacher:
- Reception Class Teacher /EYFS Primary Teacher
- Plan & deliver highly stimulating and engaging Reception lessons
- Use PPA time efficiently to create and resource engaging resources
- September start - Full time - Permanent - Brent
- Inner London MPS 2-6: £30,555 - £39,006 per annum - dependent upon experience
- Emphasise reading for pleasure in Reception
- Continue the early years focus of writing
- Encourage collaborative and creative play and learning
Person Specification | Experienced Reception /EYFS Primary Teacher:
- Must be UK QTS approved!
- Experienced EYFS Teachers only - minimum 2 years teaching experience
- Not suitable for NQT’s
- Passionate & confident Reception /EYFS Teacher
- Great understanding of the EYFS curriculum
- Must promote & encourage resilience in their reception pupils
- Hold high expectations for Reception pupil achievement
- Must encourage moral and social development
About the school:
- 2-form entry, mixed
- Ofsted graded 'GOOD’ in 2016
- Located within the Inner London Borough of Brent
- Good transport links - Jubilee & Metropolitan line within walking distance
- Offers regular training delivered by lead practitioners - has resulted in increased attainment scores
- Collaborative learning is encouraged
- Pupils are well behaved both in class and around the school
- Strong early years provision - recently improved outdoor area
- Reception pupils leave early years with higher developmental skills/ abilities than the National average
- Bright & modern Primary school which celebrates their student’s work
- More-able pupils are challenged and there is a strong focus on raising their attainment further
- Phonics check results exceed those of the National average
- Impressive SEN provision - 2 specialist areas
To be considered for this Brent Reception /EYFS Primary Teacher role send your CV across to Shevonnae at Clarus Education. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 48 hours.
Reception Primary Teacher /EYFS Primary Teacher - Experienced Primary Teacher - Brent