Working as part of small positive team you will be responsible for providing all administration assistance, taking calls as well as acting as the 1st point of call for all visitors. The company offer fantastic, modern office facilities, working Monday- Friday 8:30am - 5pm (30 min lunch) on-site coffee shop plus catering facilities, car parking is provided along with excellent career opportunities to progress.
My client needs someone who is hardworking, a self starter someone who takes pride in their work. You will have excellent attention to detail, be responsible and loyal and have the ability to make independent decisions.
- Meet and greet all visitors, providing welcome refreshments, management of meeting rooms preparing for meetings including catering lunch requirements
- Processing all sample request forms, providing administration support, sending international parcels, dealing with the post
- Dealing with the post internal and externally, dealing with couriers
- Booking meeting room space, managing the meeting room diary for internal and external meetings
- Working with the PA with all adhoc administration and project work
- Arranging online grocery deliveries for the office, ordering office supplies as and when required including stationary, general office equipment, dealing with pricing guidelines
- Additional adhoc administration duties
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.
- customer service
- order processing