- Job Title: Temporary Receptionist (Meet & Greet)
- Dates Required: May: 19TH & 20TH (With more dates to be added in due course)
- Location: Dorchester
- Rate of Pay:£8.91p/h
- Hours of Work: 9AM-5PM
HRGO Recruitment are looking for a temporary receptionist for a car dealership in Dorchester. You will be the first point of call factor for visitors and everybody entering the facilities. It is important that the Receptionist produce an excellent impression when interacting with customers and visitors alike.
Responsibilities and functions
- Meet and Greet - Make customers feel welcome
- Invite site visitors politely and in a professional manner.
- Abide by the safety and security regulations and ensure that visitor's information is precisely recorded.
- Direct visitors to where they require to be or seat them in the waiting area.
- Notify personnel of their visitor's arrival.
- Ensure that the company telephone records are consistently updated.
- Receive and distribute all packages and documents delivered at the reception desk.
- Respond and take care of telephone calls and emails at the front desk.
- Transfer phone calls and e-mails to the pertinent divisions.
- Perform administrative obligations to aid and sustain the team.
- Aid with ad-hoc tasks or projects when needed.
Must be well presented as this is a customer facing role.
Car dealership receptionist experience highly desirable
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn't always possible. If you haven't heard from us within seven days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities.
- Reception / Admin
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'