I am looking for a dynamic, energetic and positive team player to join their practice as a Temporary Front of House Reception Manager for a three month period.
The Reception Manager will be able to lead a team through service improvement and process changes. Primary Care is a rapidly changing environment, you will be adaptable and have the ability to meet deadlines and have experience of working under pressure. The practice strives for high levels of patient customer service and the post holder will have a passion for healthcare and leading their team to deliver these excellent standards of customer service. Experience of Microsoft office programs and clinical systems is essential (training on clinical systems will be provided). The role requires standards of high professionalism and attention to detail.
The Reception Manager will share responsibility for the full patient advisor team with another Reception Manager. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with reception’s operations manager and the reception manager for the phone hub to ensure smooth teams operations across our network. They will act as a focal point for all non-clinical matters arising in the reception area and ensure that all functions are carried out in accordance with agreed procedures, protocols and timescales.
- Experience of managing a team (minimum of 2 years)
- Experience of personnel issues including recruitment, induction, training, performance reviews and supervision.
- Considerable experience of delivering an excellent customer service
- Robust organisational skills
- Excellent IT skills – particularly in Microsoft word
- Good numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to take a welcoming, sympathetic and patient approach with all patients, visitors and callers
- Able to problem solve and take initiative.
- Able to build supportive and productive working relationships across a team.
- Self-motivated, reliable and dedicated.
- Able to manage conflict.
- Flexible working attitude.
- NVQ Level 2 Customer Services or equivalent or management qualification
- Experience of working within a General Practice Reception
- Experience of dealing with written and verbal complaints
- Experience of managing staff rotas ensuring staffing levels are safe to provide adequate cover for the continuation of services
For more information, contact Kyle Raven in the Plymouth Reed office.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'