The ideal candidate for the role will have the following:
To be familiar with the day's business, including arrivals, departures, special requests, etc.
* To deal with all guest requests in a timely and professional manner,
finding operational solutions to all guest challenges.
* Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
* Be able to build, develop, motivate and coach a team. Conduct training of
the team to deliver exceptional standards of customer service
* Liaising with the Revenue Manager to set targets for the team
* Leading goal setting and achievement for the team, to ensure targets are met
* Assisting in the creation of plans, with General Manager, to maximise
In return, our client are offering a competitive salary, career development opportunities, meals on duty, 28 days annual leave and staff discounts.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job