Beautiful Hotel based in Cornwall are seeking a passionate and experienced Reception Manager, to manage the day to running of the reception and reservations, providing continuous support to the team of 6!
· Are you seriously passionate about Guest Service?
· Do you have Reception experience in a Hotel?
· Are you able to drive sales and maintain the highest standards?
· Fancy working for a company offering exceptional long-term career prospects?
This is a permanent position and offers a competitive salary + benefits
Our client, a fantastic Hotel located in Cornwall are looking to employ a Reception Manager. This will be an incredibly varied role and key responsibilities will include but not be limited to…
· Manage the day-to-day Reception operations
. Support the Reception and reservations team of 6
· Maintain the highest standards of customer service and guest satisfaction
· Deal with Guest complaints in a proficient and effective manner
· Train and motivate Reception staff
· Ensure accurate record-keeping
For this position, we are seeking candidates with relevant previous experience supervising a Hotel Reception team. You should be passionate about achieving the highest standards of guest satisfaction at all times and able to lead a team to ensure that those standards are met or exceeded at all times.
Our client is looking for the following experience and skills…
· Reception supervisory/management experience
· Prior success reaching targets and exceeding expectations
· Excellent customer-service skills
· Hotel Perfect experience beneficial
· Proactive and organized approach to work
· Sales and upselling skills
· Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
Please note this position will require the successful candidate to work varied shifts including evenings and weekends.
If you would like more information regarding this role please send your CV today!