Salary Competitive plus tips and bonus
My client is looking for a Reception Manager to join their beautiful luxury hotel based in the Cotswolds. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of managing a team with a background in hospitality. You will be involved with all day-to-day reception duties and will ensure the smooth-running reception desk at all times, dealing with guest queries and requests efficiently. You must provide first class customer service and should be highly organised with good communication skills, both face to face and over the phone.
Key Duties will include:
- Seamless Guest interaction
- Reception Operations & Reservation performance
- FOH Standards & quality of Performance, AA red star
- Covering Hotel Reception Shifts as required
- Liaising with HODs with regards to reception operations
- Sales and Marketing contributions with regards to TPIs and Websites
- Sales and Marketing contributions with regards to compiling of Accommodation Packages
- Reception Recruitment
- Induction of new receptionists and on Job training
- Reception and Night Porters Rotas
- Duty Management
The Candidate will have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Strong computer skills
- The ability to motivate their team
To apply for this opportunity and for an immediate interview, please email your CV to Pippa at i2i Recruitment.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Customer Service
- Receptionist Duties