RECEPTION MANAGER - 4* HOTEL & COUNTRY CLUB
£22,000 - £24,000 + excellent company benefits + meals on duty!
An exciting opportunity has risen to join the team at an Luxury Spa Hotel and Country Club in East Grinstead. This Award Winning Grade II listed country house offers guests a full expereince with their Spa Facilities, Golf Resort and 2 A Rosette Restaurant.
The Reception Manager will be responsible for ensuring the smooth day to day running of the Reception by managing the existing Reception Team. Customer Service is paramount and the Reception Manager will enusre service excellence and brand standards are maintained. Through effective room managment the Reception Manager will maximize occupancy and average room rates to acheive agreed sales targets.
The sucessful Reception Manager will:
- Have previouly held a Supervisor/Assistant Manager position.
- Have experinece in a similar 4*/5* estblishment.
- Be computer literate with telephone and switchboard exprience.
- Have a working knowledge of OPERA - not essential but would be advantageous.
- Be competent and confident in managing a team (of atleast 3 people)
- Have a passion for customer service.
- Have access to their own transport - essential due to location!
The successful Reception Manager will receive:
- Shares in gratuity scheme.
- Free use of leisure facilities.
- Free parking.
- Free meals on shift!
- Childcare vouchers.
- Private Healthcare.
If you would like more information about this role please call or email Emily:
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
Evolve Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job