Are you an experienced administrator with excellent communication skills?
Would you like to join one of the UK's leading providers of occupational health services?
We are looking for a Reception Manager to join us on our client site based at Heathrow. This is a full time role where the successful applicant will work 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Successful applicants will be an integral part of our OH team, providing a compassionate, professional clinical service that is instrumental in the quality of care our clients receive.
The main duties of this role are:
- Complete all work to a high standard within required time limits
- Co-ordination and maintenance of diaries/appointments for all clinical staff
- Assist in the production of OH monthly reports and statistics
- Assist in auditing clinical note input onto Gateway
- Staff rota and resourcing management
- Ordering of consumables
- Asset Management and calibration co-ordination
- Ensuring that all new starters undergo client specific inductions
- Support and co-ordination of on-site health and wellbeing events
- Produce documents for the management team on an ad hoc basis
- Taking meeting notes and producing minutes e.g. OH Team Management Meeting
- Management of the onsite Receptionist
- General admin including the uploading of clinical notes
- Stationery - liaising with the Customer to place orders when necessary. Ensure stock in office is kept to ideal levels
- Maintenance of own computer files and emails
- Taking telephone messages and other reception duties
- Additional administrative duties for clinical staff as and when required
- Use of multiple databases and internet systems for recording of stats
Reception Manager | Receptionist | Administration | Admin | Communication | B2B | Filing | Diary Management | Note Taking | Scheduling | Database | Spreadsheets
- Excellent admin skills - excellent PC and software skills
- Ability to use our database
- Compilation of spreadsheets
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Able to prioritise
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Good interaction with employees at all levels
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Experience of handling sensitive data
- Experience working in a clinical environment
25 Days Annual Leave, Health Cashback Plan, and Perkbox.
We are one of the UK's leading providers of occupational health services. Established in 2002 by a group of occupational health professionals, we have experienced strong, steady growth. Our clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities and the emergency services. Our team brings together many of the UK's finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines. Our services are comprehensive. We offer a full portfolio of occupational health services, combining them into bespoke programs that suit your organisation's people and their needs. We also provide innovative medical care training courses that give personnel the skills they need to handle medical emergencies.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
The information you have submitted will be held and used by us in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and all relevant subsequent legislation. This information will be held and processed for the purpose of recruitment and personnel administration, and statistical and business analysis. We will retain the information of unsuccessful applicants for no longer than is necessary taking into account current guidance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job