Reception Manager - Hotel
ROLE: RECEPTION MANAGER - HOTEL
We are looking to recruit a hotel Head Receptionist / Reception Manager to oversee the front office team of this small central hotel.
We are looking for someone who has solid reception experience and has some level of supervisory or managerial experience and who has a real passion for guest service.
You must have hotel reception experience and be confident with reservation booking systems within a hotel.
As Head Receptionist / Reception Manager you will deliver a seamless day to day front office operation, and also build a fantastic rapport with all guests, managing a small team and dealing with any queries and enquiries in a professional manner.
* You will have a fantastic rapport with guests and be excellent at building relationships
* You will be a strong leader and be confident managing people, directing and getting the best out of your team.
* Have a lovely, warm and welcoming personality, as well as being patient, but also assertive
* You must have experience of working with hotel booking systems and have good IT skills, and good experience of reservations and room rates
* The ability to manage self and work independently is a must, along with experience of supervising a small team
* You must be trustworthy and able to take on responsibility
* You must have strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
Candidates must have high standards and excellent guest focus and strong hotel based experience
The basic salary is £18,000
In order to ensure your enquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please send in an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae in a Word Document format.
If this role does not fully match your needs please visit our website, www.berkeley-scott.co.uk for similar opportunities
Please note we can only contact successful applicants due to a high volume of applications
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"