We are working with well established vibrant hotel in the Maidstone area who are now looking to expand their team. As the reception host, you will be the face of the hotel. You will be the first and last point of contact for all hotel guests.
- Delivering great guest service when people arrive at the hotel in person, or make telephone enquires
- Providing a warm, vibrant welcome to all guests on their arrival. Assisting guests in a friendly, courteous and professional manner during their stay with us
- Taking every opportunity to up sell facilities, including meetings and events
- Demonstrating full knowledge of the hotel's facilities and be able to convey information regarding other hotels in the group
- Dealing with complaints politely and positively making every effort to resolve there and then; refer to your line manager if unable to resolve
- When required, accurately complete the necessary administrative elements for the Reception Department
- Be aware of and operate hotel cash handling when required, security and emergency procedures and report any discrepancies immediately to the Reception Manager
- Attend briefing and de-briefing sessions whilst on shift. Attend monthly Reception meeting
- Be aware of health and safety procedures within the department. e Assist with keeping all front of house areas clean and tidy, clearing away any crockery/glassware etc
Person Specification Demonstrates:
- Exceptional Interpersonal skills and displays a 'larger than life' personality
- Highly effective communication skills and the ability to be bubbly and approachable at all times, whilst also being able to adapt to differing situations
- A passion for guests having a great experience
- Ability to leave a positive lasting impression on all our guests
Please get in touch with me, Chloe Scott at KHR Recruitment Specialists for more information.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'