Our client is a leading global property investment company, their head office is based in the heart of the City. They need a corporate temporary facilities/receptionist to join them as soon as possible until mid-June. They are an extremely friendly team, very welcoming!
The first month of this role will be Monday- Thursday and purely covering facilities. You will be setting up the meeting rooms, clearing down and covering reception on lunch.
For the final months this role will be purely reception, Tuesday to Thursday full days, and then half a day on Friday. If this suits you please read on and apply now!
- Meet and greet all visitors professionally
- Answer the phones efficiently, taking messages or transferring through
- Manage the meeting room bookings
- Set up and clear the meeting rooms.
- Ensure the kitchen/break out area tidy and clean
- Ad hoc administration
- You must have previous reception experience
- Must be able to muck in with all tasks
- Available immediately until mid-June
- Good MS Office skills
£11 per hour
***Due to this high number of applications we receive you will only be contacted if you have been successfully shortlisted. Thank you for your understanding***
- Customer Service