Reception Class Teacher/EYFS Teacher
Slough - Permanent - April 2018 Start
Our client, an Oustanding Primary School based in Slough, is seeking a Reception Class Teacher/EYFS Teacher. The School has lots to offer each of its staff, they boast impressive, brand new buildings and grounds. At this school a heavy emphasis is placed onlearning through playand outdoor learning. Our school succeeds in creating a fun environment where teachers have autonomy to be innovative and flexible in their lessons.
The open plan layout of the school is beautiful and creates a warm and friendly atmospherefor all staff and pupils that can be felt as soon as you walk into the school.
- A Reception Class Teacher required to work within a lovely primary school,
- Experience of working with EYFS Curriculum is a must,
- A lovely supportive school environment that offers great CPD and an ability to grow in your career,
- You must be keen to promote the values of the school and support the learning and growth of the children.
If you are passionate about pupils’ development and enthusiastic to take on a new challenge, then you are the type of candidate we would like to speak to.
Additionally, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have experience of working with children
- Be familiar with the UK curriculum
- Possess two valid references
- Overseas qualified teachers/assistant are welcome to apply