Starting Off are working with a reputable garage that specialises in vehicle repairs, MOT, and servicing. Their emphasis is on transparency and professionalism. They pride themselves on performing the highest quality servicing and repairs as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Due to growth, they are looking for a reception/customer service apprentice to join their team. The successful candidate will need to have a confident telephone manner, excellent communication skills, and be an organised individual.
The duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting new customers in a professional manner.
- Dealing with queries over the phone, resolving them or directing the customer to the correct member of staff who could help.
- Responding to email queries in a competent way.
- Taking payments from customers.
- Raising invoices from quotes and repairs.
- Processing invoices using their in-house-data base.
- Checking the online diary when booking in repairs and processing the customer’s details.
- Leasing with internal staff members when booking in repairs.
- Occasionally writing letters to customers.
- Any Ad Hoc duties required.
The successful candidate will need to be literate, have a good knowledge of Microsoft word and excel and finally be compassionate to all customers. This role will be supported by Starting Off's Customer Service apprenticeship qualification as well as 20% off the job training.
We are looking for applicants living in Daventry area.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'