Reception and Reservations Specialist
The Scarlet Front of House Team do things a little differently, providing a unique guest experience with outstanding attention to detail in every telephone and email reservation, right the way to waving the final goodbye.
The role of Reception and Reservations Specialist is to build a rapport with guests and anticipate their every need and desire from when making their reservation to delivering the warm Scarlet welcome in our reception.
Key responsibilities include:
- Effective communication to other hotel teams
- Check in guest arrival and check out guest departure
- Conduct an informed tour of the hotel to guests
- Daily banking
- Management of guest data
- The ideal person will have hotel reservations or reception experience, a warm, friendly telephone manner and be able to positively
- respond to customer feedback.
You will have a natural passion for hospitality.
Excellent verbal and written English, numeracy, computer literacy in Outlook, Word and Excel and the ability to learn how to use an in-house computer system.
- £8.10 per hour (rising to £8.50)
- Permanent contract for 37.5 hours, variety of shifts including weekends and evenings
- 28 days holiday per year
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Hotel tips
- Discount on hotel services and products
After probation and longer service:
- A free experience to stay in the hotel and eat in the restaurant
- Cashback health cover scheme
- Up to 3% company matched employee contribution to a pension scheme
- One additional day of annual leave
- Opportunity to apply for a grant towards something you want to learn
Wish you were here? Please use the "apply" link to upload your CV with covering letter and answer some questions.
You will need to confirm that you are eligible to live and work in the U.K.
Direct applications only.
Closing Date: Monday 4 June 2018
Start Date: Available mid-June
As one team we take responsibility for reducing the negative impacts our actions and activities have on the environment and our local community; something we feel is right and is our way of life.
- Telephone Manner