Are you a flexible teacher looking for a unique timetable?
Are you comfortable teaching EYFS and doing PPA cover?
Can you see yourself in a warm and welcoming environment for 6 weeks?
One of my favourite client schools is looking for a teacher to do 6 weeks of reception and report writing cover from May onwards. This East London school has an excellent reputation and teachers love going back to bookings with them. They have a friendly and warm atmosphere, and welcome new faces to their school.
You would have limited responsabilities for the 6 weeks as you give teachers relief time to get their report writing done.
We are looking for a -
- Qualified teacher with QTS
- Teacher who is keen to work as part of a team and share ideas and good practice
- Has experience in KS2
- A passion for raising the achievement of all children
- Have high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- Be effective communicators with staff, parents and children
- Provide and maintain a stimulating classroom environment that promotes children's learning
- Be willing to contribute to our programme of extra-curricular activities
We can offer you -
- Excellent Continuing professional development opportunities
- Supportive staff and parents
- Enthusiastic children who want to learn
- Excellent TA support
This school provides a high quality learning environment for the children. The environment is important to every child's learning and development therefore our commitment is to provide a bright, well organised and stimulating place for children to learn. The school has a spacious ICT suite and all children enjoy access to this as part of the curriculum.
To be eligible for this position you must:
- hold a recognised teaching qualification
- hold QTS, or be eligible to obtain this
- be able to provide 2 recent teaching related references
- supply teacher
- primary teacher
- primary school teacher
- KS2 teacher
- year 3 teacher