At Sky Betting & Gaming we don’t have Teams we have Tribes. Each Tribe is made up of small, agile and autonomous squads who work collaboratively with a shared purpose.
So whether you join our Bet Tribe, Early Careers Tribe or anything in between, you will work with a group of people with raw energy, natural talent, and the kind of spirit that helps us think big, act bold, and change the game.
It all means that we’ve created the kind of workplace that wins awards such as a place on the prestigious list of Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For.
People & Support Tribe
Our tribe is made up of all kinds of teams from HR, Facilities, PR and Legal to Finance, Internal Communications, Brand & Creative. Together we work with people across the business, extending a vital hand of support, help and guidance to everyone who needs it.
Our head office is in Leeds city centre but have a smaller office hub in the heart of Sheffield. The Tribe helps to support, guide and develop the amazing people behind our brilliant customer experiences, cutting edge tech, and industry leading business.
It’s our brand that drives our proposition and makes us unique. And, our brand team work closely with Sky to ensure consistency and drive cohesion to provide our customers with an experience and product offering that you’d expect from a brand so closely linked to Sky Sports.
Vibrant. Modern. Fast paced. Our Sheffield office is the place to be. Join us here and put your skills into action to keep everything running smoothly, day in, day out.
What you’ll do:
On a daily basis, you’ll be in charge of the front of house reception within the office, which your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Visitor management and allocation of security passes
- Car parking management
- Administration of internal meeting rooms, EW spaces and maintaining front desk relationship with EW
- Distribution of daily departmental post, including courier arrangement
- General administration in support of the Office Manager
- Assist Office Manager in maintaining office facilities
- Answering the main reception phone / caller handling
- Booking of catering as required
- Occasional event assistance
- Other reception related duties and facilities assistance as required
- Handling the office Twitter page.
How you’ll do it:
In order to be successful in this role, your skills will include:
- Experience on reception or front of house for a medium / large company
- Proactive, organised and personable - always striving to excel
- Good MS Office skills and be familiar with online solutions such as OneDrive and Google Docs
- Able to communicate effectively and appropriately at all levels of the business
- Able to demonstrate initiative and problem solving skills whilst working under pressure
- Customer service focused, always willing to go above and beyond
- Ideally experienced at creating and implementing reception related policies & processes
- Flexible working hours, some internal office events may require a receptionist out of the usual business hours
How we work:
As the Facilities & Administration team work cross-site in both Leeds & Sheffield, communication is key. We work in fast-paced environment where changes frequently occur and adaptations need to be made. So if you’re used to using initiative and thriving in challenging environments, then this is the place for you.
Based in Yorkshire, we have grown to become one of the UK’s leading online betting and gaming companies. A business driven by bleeding edge technology, that brings the excitement of sports betting, casino games, poker and bingo to over 700,000 customers a day & growing!
It’s a workplace like no other, with a mission to make Betting & Gaming better.
And we want you to be part of it.
Our People Ambition is to attract & develop diverse & talented people to meet the current and future growth needs of SB&G. Together, our aim is to create the Best Digital Business to work at.
- Facilities Management
- General Admin
- Office Manager
- Office Skills