Receptionist & Facilities Assistant
You will act as the face of the company and be the first point of contact to greet all visitors upon arrival. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist duties are completed accurately and delivered to a high standard, in a timely manner. You will also be responsible for facilities and administration duties as required. Making clients and visitors to the site feel welcomed and answering all of their questions.
- Greet all visitors and ensure they are made to feel welcome, ensure efficient client service to direct appropriately
- Answer telephone calls in a timely manner, ensuring all calls are directed and announced where necessary
- Answer any questions from visitors in a direct and friendly manner
- Representing the company with a positive attitude and professional appearance
- Daily post room duties including sorting incoming and outgoing post and deliveries/couriers
- Monitor and manage the car park to ensure visitor allocation
- Maintain building security by following procedures and controlling visitor access
- Maintain the reception area guaranteeing that the area remains tidy and professional at all times, ensuring compliance with H&S legislation
- Complete regular building walk arounds to assess for any H&S or maintenance issues
- Be responsible for fruit distribution and the tuck shop
- Manage hotel and train bookings for the senior management team
- Maintain appropriate stock and stationary levels and complete orders as appropriate
- Setting up meeting facilities as required, maintaining a professional standard of appearance
- Ordering outside catering as required for meetings
- Liaise with contractors to ensure services are maintained and acted on where necessary
- Complete regular cleaning audits to ensure the building is kept to a high standard
- Assist with risk assessments and any HSE assessments where needed
- Perform other administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, collating etc.
- Produce ad hoc reports as needed
Skills and Requirements
- Proven working experience in a front of house position
- Excellent telephone manner
- Previous hands on facilities experience is advantageous
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- A practical and logical approach to working
- Professional appearance
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Strong organisational skills and able to work under pressure
In return, we offer a great working environment with a competitive salary, generous holiday entitlement and would look to further develop your career by offering training and mentoring programs.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'