Do you want to join a worldwide leader in premium chocolate and award winning business? Lindt has been awarded a place in the UK's Great Places to Work for the last 3 years and we are proud of our award winning and collaborative culture.
We have an opportunity for a Reception and Facilities Assistant to join our team, initially on a 3 month fixed term contract but it could end up being for longer. This is a hybrid office role that combines reception and office facilities.
The primary role is to deliver outstanding reception service with a warm and professional approach. This role is also the lynch pin of the office, the first person we will approach when there's a problem.
Here's a snapshot of what you will be doing:
- Professionally greet visitors, ensuring the reception area represents the premium status of Lindt
- Issue visitor passes, brief on Health and Safety and ensure refreshments are available
- Operate a busy switchboard using the Lync phone system
- Organise requests such as catering and taxis for staff/visitors
- Manage post collection and courier collections for same day or next day parcel deliveries
- Hands on practical office facilities tasks, eg build basic racking, basic furniture assembly and other reasonable adhoc basic DIY requirements
- Proactively logs and reports more serious faults with equipment and fittings beyond capability to ensure maintenance provider acts and resolves in a timely manner (shared task)
Health and Safety (Holiday Cover)
- Daily floor walks ensuring all areas of the building are safe and rooms are equipped
- Conduct desk station assessments and ensure recommendations are actioned
- Highly organised at administering the requirements of the fleet, eg processing accidents/ fines with 3rd party, ensuring drivers comply with policy eg licence/driving insurance requests, managing pool cars, issuing and checking fleet cars
You must have a professional, warm and cheerful disposition both in person and over the telephone. You must also be able to demonstrate multi-tasking skills and be able to prioritise under pressure.
You must be computer literate and competent in using Microsoft Office packages and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
In return Lindt offers a competitive package and a vibrant and friendly working environment.
- Facilities Management
- General Administration
- Receptionist Duties