We are seeking a driven individual for a fantastic reception facilities role with a renowned firm based in central Birmingham. This is a permanent opportunity based across a 28 hour week (Tuesday-Friday). The successful applicant will be responsible for the following duties:
• Professional level of reception duties including meet and greet and telephone management
• Processing high volumes of incoming and outgoing post including parcels
• Scanning, filing and archiving support to the entire team
• Management of meeting room bookings
• Maintenance of office supply levels
• Ad hoc facilities responsibilities including general tidiness and maintenance of the reception area and entirety of the office
If you are interested in this role then apply now! Alternatively call Matt at Katie Bard to find out more information. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency. Katie Bard is an equal opportunity employer.