Flexibility, proactivity, self-motivation & conscientiousness are an agreed pre-requisite of the job as you will be required to work to strict deadlines.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Maintaining clear, tidy and presentable reception
- Switchboard/Recording messages accurately
- Assisting in preparation of paperwork for board meetings including binding
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing emails
- Typing Letters, Reports, Invoices
- Keeping attendance diary up to date daily
- Maintaining/Updating staff holiday records
- Maintaining/Updating staff absenteeism records
- Maintaining records & spreadsheets for 82 Rental Properties
- Congestion Charge daily as required (via internet)
- Sending cheques to bank, sending out invoices and documenting in "Cash Expected/Received" (excel) file
- Assisting Financial Controller where necessary/Accounts Department - including filing
- Photocopying and distribution of post
- Sending out post/Franking/Special Delivery
- Making drinks for staff/meetings etc
Other General Duties
And any other tasks allocated to you at the discretion of the Company that are within your capabilities and within the scope of your post.
Hours: 8:00 - 5:00 (½ an hour lunch) - 42½ hours per week
- Accurate Record Keeping
- Multi Tasking
- Self Motivated
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'