Huntress are currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity to work within a market leading company as a Receptionist/Administrator. The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a busy role and can has a positive and proactive approach to their work.
- Answering calls to customers and booking appointments
- Meeting and greeting customers into the building
- General administrative duties such as; filing, organising, scanning and tidying
- Act as first point of contact to customers
- GCSE grades (or equivalent) A-C in maths and English
- Experience of working in a busy reception or admin role
- Excellent telephone manor
- Friendly, personable and approachable personality
- Positive attitude towards work
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.