A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and hard-working Receptionist Administrator to join our client based in Bristol.
This position is for someone with bags of initiative and some previous office experience who can grow the position and take total ownership whilst assisting other staff members when things are particularly busy.
Duties will include:
• Acting as the first point of contact – meeting and greeting
• Answering the telephone and putting the calls through to the relevant person
• Post room duties
• Social media – updating Facebook and Twitter
• Applicant register maintenance
• Keeping the reception area tidy
• Appointment and diary management
• Internet enquiries
• Typing of letters
• Ensuring that all files are complete and chasing on outstanding information
• Responding to general emails
• Smart, polite and professional at all times
• Organised and able to cope with stressful situations
• Excellent customer service skills
• Knowledge of Word/Excel
• The ability to prioritise
A really varied role that calls for a team player with lots of initiative. This is a full time permanent position offering a salary of up to £21,000 per annum depending upon experience. This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable and exciting team, apply today!
The team at Spec Recruitment are a passionate, dedicated and unique team of experienced recruitment consultants who genuinely love what they do! They aim to make your job search simple and pride themselves on standing out by bringing a personal and unique touch to recruitment. When Spec Recruitment receive your application, they will also consider whether there are other opportunities that may interest you, but feel free to apply for all roles that suit your needs. Please note, Spec Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.