My client is a reputable and long established Veterinary business based in the Winchester area. They pride themselves on providing outstanding levels of service for both clients and pets alike.
They offer a welcoming and friendly atmosphere, in a modern and professional setting.
We have an exciting opportunity that has become available, so we are seeking a confident, personable individual to join their team on a full time, 6 month fixed term contract basis as a Receptionist/Administrator. This is an ideal opportunity for somebody that has worked in a practice/customer focused role that is confident in communicating with people, carrying out reception and a variation of administrative duties and that would love to have a new challenge and change of scenery! The hours of work are 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday and some weekends (negotiable) paying circa £9.00 per hour.
The main duties include;
- Appointment booking/ diary management
- Liaising with Vets and other employees in the business
- Checking pets/clients into the system
- Liaising with clients regarding payment and enquiries
- To be able to assist with consumables and product enquiries
- Plus all necessary general reception & administrative duties
The successful candidates must have;
- Excellent customer service, communication and telephone manner
- Good IT skills (Basic knowledge of Excel and Word)
- Great team player with a pro-active and committed attitude to work
- Compassionate and caring approach
- Empathy and confidence to deal with difficult situations from time to time
- Experience in working in a Veterinary practice (desirable but not essential)
- Professionalism and integrity
- Drivers license and access to a car needed
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic business. Apply today with your CV.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency for this role.
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
- Receptionist Duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"