The polkadotfrog team are looking for a Receptionist/Administrator for a great company who are based on the Babraham Research Park.
The role is initially a temporary position but with a view to moving into a permanent position, but the candidate must be available for an immediate start.
The successful candidate will be acting as the first point of contact providing a professional environment for visitors to the company alongside providing a wide range of reception and administration support.
Typical Duties will include:
- Meet and greet visitors to the company maintaining a professional company image
- Answering incoming calls and directing them as appropriate
- Organising travel requirements for employees.
- Providing support to the facilities team
- Booking meeting rooms and ensuring they’re clean and tidy.
Personal Qualities required:
- Excellent IT skills and very comfortable with Microsoft products in particular Outlook and Excel
- Previous experience of working in a busy reception and administrative environment
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to organise and prioritise workload
- Enthusiastic, reliable with strong attention to detail
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call Calum Steel asap.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
polkadotfrog Ltd is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
With offices in Cambridge, Peterborough, Ipswich and Norwich we specialise in the Office Support, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Legal and Shipping & Transport sectors across all levels.
- Microsoft Excel
- Office Administrator