The main duties for this role involve:
- Answering Phones and Directing calls on a 4 line switchboard
- Meet and Greet Customers
- Franking Post
- ordering Stationery
- Prepare meeting rooms and organise refreshments
- Typing up reports
- Running reports off the system
Hours: 10am to 3pm
Days: Monday to Friday
- 25 days annual leave
- Free Parking
- Christmas party and after work events
- Bonus ( this is a company profit share and not guaranteed. maximum of £1000 if applicable)
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- part time
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'