We are currently looking to appoint Receipt & Distribution Officers to the UCLH Staff Bank.
The majority of this role will be based at the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, which is a 5 minute walk from Russell Square Tube Station, although there may be times when you may be expected to work at other UCLH sites which are all within a 20 minute walk from Russell Square.
Main duties will include:-
- To receive and check deliveries from suppliers
- To receipt deliveries onto the Trust’s Procurement System (training will be given)
- To distribute deliveries around the hospital to the required wards/departments
- To return delivery cages/trollies to internal collection points
- Support collection of returned orders by the supplier
This role will be ideal for someone who is looking to start a career in Supply Chain Management within the NHS as you will learn the basics in this busy role.
The hours for this role are Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm and for the right candidate, this could be a long term role.
The pay rate for this role starts at £8.41 per hour, rising to £10.60 per hour after 12 weeks continuous service.
If you feel you have the right skills and attributes to fulfil this role, then please apply on line and attach your most up to date CV.
There will be 2 interviews for this role including a face to face interview with the hiring manager and then a second interview which will involve shadowing a current member of staff.
You will be required to register on the Bank and comply with all the relevant pre-employment checks prior to your start
We look forward to receiving your application.