We have an exciting opportunity for a Real Time Planning Analyst to join our resource and planning team.
What you'll be doing
• Delivering optimised plans to stakeholders, making recommendations for change or improvements maximising resource utilisation.
• Maintaining and utilising knowledge of workflow routing (e.g. telephony, secure message, work events).
• Updating deviation reports, analysing shortfalls & taking necessary action to maximise stakeholder service levels and resource utilisation.
• Provide intraday performance updates to stakeholders.
• Maintain appropriate skills matrices (e.g. Excel, CMS, WFM) with accurate colleague data and utilise to identify gaps in skill coverage.
• Manage daily workflow priorities to maximise stakeholder service level and resource utilisation.
• Analyse and act on feedback from RP Teams in the planning cycle to ensure plans are fit for purpose.
• Adhere to RP inter team handover process within agreed timescales.
• Analyse both internal and external business information, make & present recommendations to achieve cost and/or operational efficiencies.
• Drive maximum efficiency from the planning systems (e.g. WFM/Avaya) through utilisation of all functionality, sharing best practice within peer group and stakeholder community.
• Provide support for all teams within Resource Planning as required.
• Contribute to ad-hoc projects where required, within RP and or as Subject Matter Expert on stakeholder projects representing the RP team.
• Maintain accurate & up to date RP documentation including process maps/ user documents, meeting minutes etc. with appropriate version control.
• Initiate what if scenario planning analysis / evaluations to support changing business requirements.
• Undertake root cause analysis where service issues arise, make recommendations to stakeholders to mitigate future reoccurrence.
The Knowledge & Skills you’ll have
• Working knowledge of telephony applications and Workforce Management systems.
• Working Knowledge of key principles of Resource Planning, Real Time Management, Contact Centre drivers and key industry metrics.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Applications.
• Ability to analyse complex situations and data and take rapid remedial action.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Ability to manage and prioritise your workload effectively.
• Proven ability to make decisions and take accountability for actions.
• Proven experience of building and maintaining positive relationships with internal and external contacts.
• Ability to converse effectively with senior stakeholders.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills.
Rewards and benefits
Not only do we provide the opportunity to make a valuable contribution to our business, we want to recognise and reward that contribution. We do this through an excellent benefits package that offers real reward:
• 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Private Medical Insurance
• Healthcare Cash Plan
• Excellent bonus scheme
• Money Purchase Pension scheme to which we contribute
• Staff Mortgage facility and Staff Savings Account
• Onsite parking
• Gym facilities
• Supportive and enjoyable working culture
Why choose the YBS Group?
No matter where you join us, you can be sure of professional, fun and supportive people to work with. We believe this is at the centre of what makes Yorkshire Building Society such a great place to be.
Our vision is to be the most trusted provider of Financial Services in the UK. We strive to achieve this by delivering financial security and long-term value to our members along with exceptional service.
Our values are embedded into every aspect of life here. Even during our recruitment process, you can be rest assured that you’ll be treated in the same manner and go through the same steps as other applicants. And if you’re going through one of our Learning & Development programmes, we’ll ensure that you have support and guidance every step of the way.
Yorkshire Building Society Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Real Time
- Resource Planning
- Call Centre MI