We have a fantastic opportunity for a Real Time Analyst to join our client on the outskirts of Cardiff/Newport. You will join a fast paced, rapidly growing Financial Services company that is passionate about employee engagement and culture.
As a Real Time Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Real time and intraday management across inbound and outbound work streams, to ensure the business has the right number of people in the right place at the right time to achieve its objectives.
- You will be required to support and develop managers and staff in contact centre metrics and methodology, as the business looks to embed workforce planning within its culture.
- Working across all contact centre operations in the UK, the role will provide a UK point of contact for all forecasting, scheduling and real time queries
- Monitoring real time call volumes and admin work flow activities across inbound and outbound contact centre operations, maintaining both internal and external service level agreements.
- Continued real time reviews and recommendations to the contact centre managers on shift and schedule changes based on the short and intraday contact projections.
- Provide on-going monitoring of performance against service levels, ensuring deviations from expected service performance levels are addressed with the operational management team
The successful candidate will have experience in the below:
- Real time and work flow management in a Contact Centres
- Proven background in analytical problem solving
- Relationship management experience
- Advanced Excel and MS Office skill
- Coaching skills