Are you an experienced Real Time Analyst? Do you have experience as a Real Time Analyst in a Contact Centre environment? Are you looking for a new opportunity with a leading Financial Services organisation, who recognise and reward success?
We are recruiting a brand new position on behalf of a growing contact centre, based in Newport. Your role will see you working as part of a close knit team of forecasters, workforce planners and analysts, responsible for real time and intraday management across inbound and outbound work streams, to ensure the business has the right number of people in the right place at the right time to achieve its objectives.
Job Title: Real Time Analyst
Salary: up to £25,000 pa + annual bonus
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week (Shifts between 8am and 8pm, Monday to Sunday)
Start Date: ASAP
In addition to the above salary and bonus, as a Real Time Analyst you will also be eligible for the following great benefits package:
- Modern offices, close to local bus links, with nearby off-street parking for just £2 per day.
- On-site canteen serving subsidised hot meals.
- 24 days holiday, rising to 27 after a certain length of service + bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme up to 6%.
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, free flu vaccinations and eye tests, plus discounted gym membership.
- Internal job vacancies and ongoing training to assist in your future career progression
- Employee Assistance Programme, available over the phone or online, to help you with any questions you have about health, family, money or work.
- In addition, you will be acknowledged for going the extra mile, as the company provides awards for innovation, for leadership, and for both individuals and teams.
For your application for the Real Time Analyst position to be successful, your CV must demonstrate the following key skills and experience:
- Previous Real Time Analyst experience within a fast paced, high performance contact centre team
- Experience of the Financial Services industry
- Contact Centre experience
- Proven background in analytical problem solving
- Relationship management
- Real time and workflow management
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Positive attitude and approach
- Team player
- real time analyst
- contact centre analyst