Real Time Analyst
About the role
As a Real Time Analyst, you will be part of the Forecasting, Planning and Training team, reporting to Real Time Manager. You will be part of a team which is spread across two sites. The Real Time team are an integral part of the success of our business, with our great customer service being at the heart of everything we do. The successful candidate will be responsible for the real time management of intraday workflows, booking off-phone activities on the day and assisting with the delivery of key targets including Call Answer Rates and agent adherence. They will be expected to work closely with the Business Managers, Team Leaders and their teams as well as with the rest of the Forecasting, Planning and Training team.
This role is a great opportunity to work across the whole of our business and be involved in the everyday running of a busy growing operation.
As a Real Time Analyst you will…
- Be point of contact for Team leaders for all real time queries
- Utilise Work Force Management (WFM) to analyse and reforecast real time call volumes, off phone workloads and CARs against agent availability.
- Use an agent manager tool to monitor advisor performance and highlight efficiency challenges to Team leaders
- Ensure that on the day activities are added into WFM for accurate shrinkage reporting
- Be accountable for balancing resource between all workflows to ensure maximum advisor utilisation and availability across all skills and sites
- Produce Intraday reporting throughout the day providing data on the actual versus forecasted workload, service levels, call arrival patterns, real-time schedule adherence and shrinkage
- Track and report call arrival anomalies via the Workforce management system. (I.e. call spikes, outages, etc.)
- Communicate out to the operation when call drivers and insight is required from the call centre to be able to provide feedback on performance challenges and incidents.
- Re-plan offline time when contact centre incidents occur and volumes differ from requirement in line with demand
In order to apply for this role you must have the following skills, experience and outlook…
- Have the ability to manage and prioritise multiple streams of high priority work
- Good communication skills
- Focuses upon customer in all that is delivered
- Interpersonal skills working within a team environment
- Strong analytical skills, creative thinking.
- Prior Real Time or Forecasting / Scheduling experience
- Knowledge of the WFM system, Shortel system, Liveperson system and Workplace