Real Time Analyst: Call Centre
Basingstoke (Direct train from Waterloo, PLEASE CHECK TRAVEL BEFORE APPLYING)
Monday-Friday (Flexibility required between 8am - 8pm)
Competitive Salary PLUS Company Benefits
Unico Recruitment are delighted to be supporting a local client, a leader in the industry of outsourcing supporting e-commerce / digital marketing to recruit a Real Time Analyst with a background in dialling to support the development of a new function.
In Summary, the successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Compiling staffing level requirement forecasting and workplace scheduling in call-centre environments
- Prepares reports to determine call volume, calling patterns, service trends, and staff productivity
- Tracks vacation schedules, shift change requests, and monitors new-hire, holiday, and seasonal shift needs
- Updates and maintains scheduling database with current information
- Gathering call data and assisting with data analyses to determine call volume trends, service activity
- Assists with the creation of reporting that may include dashboard reporting, scorecards, and presentations of call centre statistics such as call volume trends, variances from staffing schedules and performance to established service level metrics.
- Assists with the maintenance of the Workforce Planning Tools by entering real-time exceptions (absence, tardiness, early departure, meetings, overtime, call outs, etc.)
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Typically Minimum of 2 years’ experience in call centre resource planning role
- Experience in the use of WFM Technology system would be advantageous
- Pleasant/Professional demeanor
- Self-starter and take charge attitude. Enjoys the challenges.
- Flexible, open minded and solution oriented with the ability to adapt to fast paced environment
- Analytical/problem solving skills
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Understand customer service processes and procedures
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK
Unico Recruitment Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified
- Change Requests
- Workforce Planning