Real Time Analyst: Call Centre
Flexible Working Hours
Competitive Salary PLUS Company Benefits and Pension Scheme
Unico Recruitment are delighted to be supporting a local client, a leader in the industry of outsourcing supporting financial services to recruit a Real Time Analyst with a background in call centre real time management.
In Summary, the successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Compiling staffing level requirement forecasting and workplace scheduling in call-centre environments
- Supporting with the preparation of reports to determine call volume, calling patterns, service trends, and staff productivity
- Tracks vacation schedules, shift change requests, and monitors new-hire, holiday, and seasonal shift needs
- Updates and maintains scheduling database with current information
- Gathering call data and assisting with data analyses to determine call volume trends, service activity
- Assists with the maintenance of the Workforce Planning Tools by entering real-time exceptions (absence, tardiness, early departure, meetings, overtime, call outs, etc.)
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Typically Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in call centre resource management
- Experience in the use of WFM Technology system
- Please note, all successful applications will be subject to a financial background and criminal record (DBS) check as part of our recruitment process.
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK
Unico Recruitment Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified
- Call Centre
- Data Analysis
- Workforce Planning
- Workforce Management
- Real Time