Real Estate Underwriter
Real Estate Underwriter - Northampton
Salary c50k DOE + Bonus, Pension and other benefits
Our client is one of the UK’s leading Insurance brokers specialising in the provision of insurance for commercial property owners. They have been established for almost 30 years and has its headquarters in Northamptonshire.
They are now seeking to enhance our team by the addition of a real estate underwriter with approx. 10 -15 years’ experience in the commercial property sector. The successful candidate will bring deep knowledge of the sector and be able to guide less experienced members of the team through a period of significant growth.
You will be required to
- Utilise your underwriting experience to pro-actively manage, maintain and grow client relationships.
- Create new contacts by promoting a positive impression of our client and leveraging the client and prospect database.
- Provide subject matter expertise to the team in support of overall business goals.
- 10 -15 years underwriting experience in the real estate sector
- Ability to coach, train and act as a referral point within the team
- Ability to manage client relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Likely to be DIP/ACII Qualified and proficient in the use of the Microsoft suite
This role would suit someone who is looking for responsibility and personal development within an organisation which is undergoing a period of significant growth. The role will be remunerated competitively and there may be an opportunity to undertake the role on a less than full time basis, subject to agreement.
If you would like to discuss the opportunity please complete the link and a consultant from Cameron James will be in contact with you.
- Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Property Owners
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'