- Commercial property cases including tenant and landlord, lending, leases, and conveyancing.
- Partnership arrangements, deeds and declarations of trust for healthcare practitioners.
- Liaising with private clients, third sector organisations, NHS trusts, practitioners and other NHS organisations.
- Providing training and guidance to junior solicitors and trainees as appropriate.
- Atleast 1+ PQE with previous wide ranging experience working within commercial property law.
- Flexible and willing to take on a varied workload.
- Experience within healthcare or the NHS would be advantageous.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'