Solicitor, Belfast, Real Estate, 1-3 YRS PQE
Your new company
A fully serviced, commercial law firm in the centre of Belfast are now recruiting a Real Estate Solicitor with up to 3 YRS PQE.
The office offers a wide range of commercial legal services including property, commercial litigation, banking and financial services, planning and environmental, corporate and employment. Recognised as having one of the foremost real estate groups in the UK.
Your new role
- Assisting senior team members with a significant volume of commercial real estate transactions
- Advising clients on a range of real estate issues with supervision
- Managing a varied caseload
- Assisting more senior team members on larger, more complex transactions
- Actively involved in business development activities with clients and potential clients
- Actively involved in the production of legal updates and know how development
- Supervising junior team members where appropriate
What you'll need to succeed
A qualified solicitor, preferably up to 3 years PQE, preferably with some real estate experience in a commercial law firm.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive basic salary with an annual pay review. You will also have access to an extensive range of benefits via a flexible benefits scheme including 25 days holiday (which will increase to 30 days based upon length of service) and private medical insurance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job