Our Client is a leading international real estate research firm. They provide commercial information to a varied client base including real estate investors, retailers and so forth. They have been rapidly expanding across UK and Europe, as a result they are currently looking for a passionate Research Manager, with experience in real estate research to manage a new team of 9. The role: this person will assume overall responsibility for managing allocated markets, and taking ownership of the market results.
- Leading and monitoring the work of a team of researchers, and continuously working on cultivating greater performance.
- Managing and ensuring the gathering of timely and accurate CRE data.
- Responsible for data quality and integrity.
- Researching and viewing other forms of media; (websites, publications, articles) for better quality of data.
- Driving stakeholder value measured by ability to provide product support to peers, team, and clients, improve market data, knowledge of the CRE industry and existing market drivers.
- Responsibility of providing a product of the highest excellence in a timely manner.
- Working with the sales team to create further growth.
- Teaching others on use of various products and best practices.
- Using the region's and market's talent agenda to make recommendations for selecting, hiring and retaining talent.
The Person: must be university educated with a background in real estate research (from property consultants or other data houses). The successful candidate must have a passion for commercial real estate and research, with the ability to inspire and manage a team of researchers who will be conducting data gathering. Solid communication skills both verbal and written are a must to be able to run the team smoothly. The incumbent will ideally have a strong understanding of the field, and be wanting to work for a fast growing, globally recognised brand.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job