- This is an excellent firm - genuine prospects.
- £market rate+
- Top Real Estate firm advising on all aspects of residential and commercial property, dealing with HNW international clients.
- You will have at least 1 years experience working in a property department, or preferably more.
- The successful candidate will knowledge of Land Registry forms, SDLT forms, general conveyancing forms and procedures and possibly be able to take matters of Land Registry forms, general conveyancing forms and procedural matters such as Land Registry searches,completion statements, financial statements, certificate of title, requisitions and the like.
- Send us your CV asap - no1 legal and professional - immediate interviews - outstanding opportunity.
- By submitting your CV to no1 legal and professional you are giving your consent to use your details for this express purpose. no1 legal and professional does not discriminate under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation. No1 legal and professional acts as a Recruitment Agency in relationn to all permanent and contract roles.