Role Title: Real Estate Partner
Location: City of London
Salary: Dependent on Experience
A Top commercial law firm with offices across the UK are hiring an experienced Senior Solicitor / Partner to join the firm Commercial Property department in their modern City of London offices. The role has opened due to continued growth and success in this leading practice. They are very forward thinking and innovative and have recently invested a lot in to their technology, to allow for agile working and a much more collaborative environment.
- The successful candidate will focus primarily on large scale, complex regeneration and development projects
- In recent years the team have won a range of high profile projects across the UK and in this role you will contribute significantly to their future growth strategy
- Clients will include national and regional public and private sector organisations
- This role provides the opportunity to develop new relationships through business development and networking
- The firm is committed to growing and training staff to ensure they reach their full potential and meet their career ambitions
- Offering a competitive benefits package
- Must be an established Senior Solicitor or Partner with experience and knowledge in all legal aspects of regeneration and development real estate projects
- Excellent project management capability
- Keen interest in business development
- Qualified as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Able to work collaboratively with junior and senior level colleagues
- Can demonstrate good leadership skills
- Must strive to provide highest levels of service to clients
- Excellent drafting and analytical skills
- Ambitious and organised with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
This position would suit Solicitors with experience commensurate to that of 10 or more years PQE. To be considered you must have proven experience in all areas of commercial property at reputable practices and have an excellent track record in client and fee generation.
The salary for this position will be negotiable dependant on previous experience and individual requirements but promises to be competitive. Additional benefits will also include a private healthcare, increased pension contributions and a profit share scheme. Candidates are invited to apply to discuss their individual requirements.
If this sounds of interest, please contact Sophia Morris at Kinton Blake for a confidential discussion and more information or please send your CV across for immediate consideration.
This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Kinton Blake is a specialist Legal Recruitment Agency focusing on the South East Legal market. Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles, unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants within 14 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'