Are you seeking a new opportunity with a leading law firm?
Badenoch & Clark are recruiting on behalf of a Top Tier law firm in Leeds City Centre; a firm that supports teamwork and offers chances of progression.
The successful candidate will have responsibility of handling their own caseload of files (where appropriate) from instruction under the supervision of a more senior fee earner.
You will be required to undertake certain elements of fee earning work under supervision. In particular:
- file creation;
- generation of suitable client care correspondence;
- dealing with Real Estate Management Work;
- SDLT Returns;
- Land Registry enquiries and filings.
- Excellent academics, including high grades at A Level
- Hold a law degree or non-law degree plus GDL
- LPC would be preferable
- Real Estate experience essential
- Demonstrate focus and commitment to work duties
- Have excellent organisational skills
This is an exciting role with a great firm, for more details please contact Paige Stephens on or .
Badenoch and Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch and Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch and Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
- LG - Legal
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'