We are working with an award-winning international law firm as they seek to recruit a PA within the Real Estate team. The role is based within their Bristol office on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have previous Real Estate experience. The client is offering a competitive salary with a highly attractive benefits package.
- Providing highly professional and proactive support to a number of busy Fee Earners
- Developing and maintaining exemplary client and PA relationships
- Taking responsibility for all travel arrangements, conference bookings and meeting room bookings
- Working closely with the accounts team to manage the billing process
- Monitoring and assisting with management of Fee Earners mailboxes
- Mapping and submitting property searches
Skills and Experience:
- Enthusiastic and positive approach
- Essential to have Real Estate experience and a good working knowledge of Real Estate working practices
- Good organisational skills, ability to prioritise and good attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Essential to work with confidentiality, discretion and diplomacy.
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook)
For more information please get in touch today with a copy of your CV.
- Organisational Skills
- Real Estate