We have 2 job openings Mortgage Advisor & Lettings Negotiator at various locations.
Basic Salary: £17,000 to £19,000 (Depending on Experience) For Mortgage Advisor & upto £20,000 for Lettings Negotiator
On Target Earnings: OTE £60,000 - £80,000 for Mortagage Advisor & OTE £35,000 for Lettings Negotiator.
Locations for Mortage Advisor:Totteridge, Amersham, Aylesbury, Barnet, Bicester, Botley, Bracknell, Maidenhead, Newbury, NHG, Slough, Woking, Wokingham, Hemel and Hempstead
Locations for Lettings Negotiator: Richmond, Bethnal Green, Paddington, Harrow, Acton, Notting Hill Gate, St, Johns Wood & Finchley
My client are market leaders in many areas across over 100 branches in the south east and we have a very successful and respected mortgage services team. You may already have experience within Estate Agency, a Mortgage Brokerage or a High Street Bank or Building Society, but now ready to move your career and earnings potential forward.
Duties will include:
- To "Out Passion" our customers at every opportunity.
- Seek the best financial and mortgage solutions for our customers
- Identifying and initiating leads from other sources.
- Selling associated insurance products from Legal & General
- Meeting and exceeding targets
- Working closely with the Branch Manager
- Training and coaching the team on Mortgage products
We need you to be:
- Confident, resilient and enjoy healthy and fun competition
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- Flexible and adaptable
- Hardworking with the desire and determination to achieve your targets
- Great at building relationships with customers
- CEMAP 1 minimum (or equivalent) qualified
- Full driving license
Apply now in complete confidence. Please send us your updated CV with a photo
Please answer these questions
Years of Experience as Mortgage
Do you have a clean driving license
- Mortgage Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job