Real Estate Litigation Paralegal
A top 100 commercial law firm in Liverpool are looking for a Paralegal to join their top tier Real Estate Litigation team.
In this role, you’ll be dealing with the full range of work arising from contentious property work. The role is for a full-time position however 4 days part-time will be considered.
The firm really invests in each of its employees and encourages them to reach their full potential. In fact, a number of lawyers originally joined as trainees and have progressed to partner, so this is a great opportunity if you are looking to learn, cultivate new skills and progress your career.
Real Estate Litigation Paralegal - Liverpool
The company & role
- A leading purpose-driven law firm known for their supportive culture and high level of flexibility
- The role will involve but not limited to; serving or checking notices under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954, Commercial and residential tenancy disputes, in particular, rent arrears recovery Management of some billing processes as well as File opening and AML admin
- The firm are proud of their inclusive and supportive culture which emphasises the importance of physical and mental health and wellbeing
- They are a Disability Confident Committed Employer and were named in 2020’s edition of The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For
- They nurture talent and promote the continuous improvement of their lawyers to enable everyone to reach their full potential
- Commutable from Liverpool, Chester, The Wirral, Southport and Warrington
Added extras and benefits
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave (increasing with loyalty recognition scheme)
- Buy and release annual leave scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Income protection scheme
- Medicash healthcare cash plan
- Firm-wide bonus scheme
- Interest-free travel ticket/parking loan
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Payroll giving scheme
- Firm-wide and team socials
The ideal candidate
- A Litigation Paralegal
- Experience of property litigation work is desirable but not essential.
- Legal qualifications to FILEX level, but they are happy to hear from any applicant who can demonstrate the level of skills and knowledge that they are looking for.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Microsoft Packages including, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint with the ability to offer guidance to others.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise and manage high volumes of work to ensure excellent service delivery in a calm and professional manner.
- Proven ability to use initiative and take responsibility/ownership for tasks and work as part of a team is essential.
How to apply for this Real Estate Litigation Paralegal role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking 'Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Rebecca at Realm Recruit.
Rebecca is an Associate Consultant here at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of litigation lawyers. Working with departments across the North West, she recruits for commercial litigation, property litigation and financial litigation roles at all levels. Rebecca’s experience in the legal sector and expert market knowledge means that she is perfectly placed help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch - if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
- Law Firm
- Real Estate
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'