REAL ESTATE LEGAL SECRETARY | TRURO
We have a great opportunity for a proven Legal Secretary to join our client, a successful legal practice in Truro.
If you have Commercial Property Law experience, this could be a great opportunity to join a supportive and progressive company on a Full-time, permanent basis.
- Audio Typing via a digital dictation system
- Making attendance notes and ensuring that urgent matters are dealt with correctly in the absence of the fee earner, alerting a partner if necessary
- Maintenance of diary, including booking of appointments
- Assisting other secretaries and fee earners in all departments as required
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Audio Typing - with the ability to accurately type 55 words per minute
- Commercial Property experience
- Working Knowledge of property law practice and procedure
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office packages (Word/Excel/Power Point)
- Friendly and professional approach
- Commercial property law experience
- Secretarial or administrative experience
If this sounds of interest, please click the apply button to send your CV through for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'