Real Estate Investment Analyst - London - £50-55,000
Investigo are working with an organisation with a large, national and varied property portfolio who are undergoing a large Real Estate Transformation programme.
- Analysis of real estate investment opportunities
- Build and run financial models
- Financial analysis will include of a wide range of real estate investments across multiple geographies and asset classes, with analysis including modelling of real estate cash flows, financing and tax assumptions, IRRs, output sensitivities, etc.
- Conduct research and liaise with other teams to formulate the key assumptions
- Analysis and interpretation of real estate, economic and public company data, including financial statements, to conduct valuation and operational benchmarking
- Strong analytical, technical and valuation skills, with a passion for real estate and financial modelling
- Proven experience in investment / financial analysis
- Ideally experience at an organisation with a large Real Estate portfolio
- A qualification with a strong bias to finance
- Ability to build a variety of models from scratch
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and ability to interact with external advisors and peers.
If you feel you meet the criteria, please apply or for more information please call George Arnold of Investigo on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'